Monday, June 25, 2007

Google Developer Podcast

The only podcast that I regurarly listen to nowadays is The Java Posse. Recently Google launched a developer oriented podcast called the Google Developer Podcast. Since Dick Wall and Carl Quinn from the Posse are participating in the GDP it's almost like listening to a special edition of the Java Posse. For me this is a very good thing.

When I started going to the gym more I subscribed to tons of different podcasts: Python411, Drunk and Retired (Java), Digg Nation, Floss Weekly, etc. In the long run however I found that most of them are too unprofessional for my taste or don't have the right topics and especially signal to noise ratio. So I ended up listening to them only occasionally and stuck with the Posse in the last few months.

Are there any good developer podcasts you recommend?

No comments: